Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1.     1.  For my job and my career after college, design tactics will constantly be used.  In my daily life when I decide how to arrange my room and in my car how I decide to arrange my stuff will all be affected by design.  How I arrange my locker at the pool will even be affected by design.  There are unlimited ways in which design will affect my life.

2.     2.  First Year student sat K should have an open mind when coming into K.  They should try new things, but at the same time manage their time well.  First Years should also remember that summer is over and, although it may seem harsh, get to work.

3.     3.  First Year K students taking Design Intelligence should always make it to class first and foremost.  Secondly, students should complete the blog post for each class and be ready to discuss the topic in class that day.  Thirdly, during discussion don’t be timid and express your thoughts.  Finally, for papers give yourself plenty of time to work on them and utilize the writing center.

No comments: